Complex governance, risk and compliance-related matters require professionals with high levels of expertise and experience to effectively understand, apply and explain. Granite GRC’s experienced professionals have assisted clients and their legal counsel prepare cases and through testimony for decades. Our services include developing litigation strategies, providing effective written reports, testimony in depositions, arbitrations and in court, as well as assisting in representation before government agencies.
Spanning the breadth of corporate governance, risk and compliance, our areas of expertise include:
- Revenue cycle integrity, including claims analysis, coding, documentation and billing
- Financial transactions and relationships, including matters involving kickbacks, corruption, conflicts of interest and self-referrals
- Business transactions, including disputes in mergers and acquisitions
- Information privacy, including matters involving breaches of HIPAA, HITECH, and related U.S. Federal and state laws, regulations, and best practices
- Information security, including cyber security, such as information loss due to ransomware, spyware, fileless malware, adware, trojans, worms, viruses, keyloggers and bots
- Internal analyses and investigations, including protocols, processes and results
- Responsible corporate officers, including board and management responsibilities and liabilities
- Corporate integrity and compliance, including duties of loyalty and care, and related processes and controls
To learn more about how we assist organizations like yours, please visit our Organizations page, or please fill out and submit the contact form to the right and a Granite GRC Consulting team member will be in touch soon.